RamenNoodles Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 Looks nice mang. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 Good vid man i watched the whole thing -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
smokeumtires Posted April 1, 2009 Author Report Posted April 1, 2009 lol i aint hating, but why the fuck did u play a icp song? My friend.... I chose it because of the lyrics...Im an ICP fan also... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif I like bein a lil different, Somethin other than Jeezy You should hear that song in my truck.... Haunted Bumps for sure http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
01xtreme Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 Damn, the truck is looking great, bro. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
brsteinbach Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 Thats crazy man! everything's flexin, Very Nice. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
bobonit Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 My friend.... I chose it because of the lyrics...Im an ICP fan also... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif I like bein a lil different, Somethin other than Jeezy You should hear that song in my truck.... Haunted Bumps for sure http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I've never listened to ICP, but I was diggin that song. I'm gonna check it out. Great vid !!! 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
smokeumtires Posted April 1, 2009 Author Report Posted April 1, 2009 My roof is gone for the 2nd time.....$43k for a truck...and it cant handle 150db They dont make em lke they used to
smokeumtires Posted April 1, 2009 Author Report Posted April 1, 2009 Must be doin somethin right then
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.