Please Check My Wiring Diagram

First off wanted to thank everyone here! I've learned so much from you guys, been following the site for the last year and a half and finally posting. On to my question....

What do you guys think of this

ObisLincolnWiring.jpg

One thing I already noticed is, I should change is put my "-" wire on the buss bar, closer to the starter battery.

once the alts are paired with a (+) wire you you only need one run to battery (+)

also, front bat can use a single ground and i would ground the rear bank in the back as well as the full run.

sketch looks good though- the way you have it now would work fine

-Drew

**if starter bat is in the trunk two runs of (+) to back would help a ton, why not bus bar all the bats if they're all in the trunk?

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

How much power are you looking to have?

with the starter bat and bat bank so close- they may not need fuses between them.

it if was a front/back run then yes you would need it

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I think more than 1 run to the back batteries be needed, because 2- 360 amp alts and 1 run of maybe 18- 20ft of 0/1g to the back? I would do atleast 2 runs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah-

i would do multiple runs from alts to bats in the back (where i'm assuming your start bat is)

the more the better really, and everything grounded in the back to FRAME and maybe a run or two to the front if your feeling it.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

once the alts are paired with a (+) wire you you only need one run to battery (+)
I think more than 1 run to the back batteries be needed, because 2- 360 amp alts and 1 run of maybe 18- 20ft of 0/1g to the back? I would do atleast 2 runs

So I should do 3 "+" runs of 0/1 off 1 alt?

yeah- i thought you had a bat under the hood

which means you only need one run of 1/0 to the bat (because its pretty short) and do multiple runs of wire to the back because its a longer run. Now that i know all your bats are in the back your going to need to put run one of wire from alts to some sort of distro where you can run multiple runs to the bank in the back

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: