jl13w7 Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 Man I have 2 JL 13w7's and two 3000 watt Rockford Fosgate amps. I have a 1993 Honda Accord and i need help on deciding the size of my box. I really want a ported box. I plan on building me a new box. I have a box that can hold both of them but it is sealed. And when i put one of them in a ported box it sounds better than both of them in a sealed box. Some one please help.......... JL 13w7 Freak
kirill007 Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 Man I have 2 JL 13w7's and two 3000 watt Rockford Fosgate amps. I have a 1993 Honda Accord and i need help on deciding the size of my box. I really want a ported box. I plan on building me a new box. I have a box that can hold both of them but it is sealed. And when i put one of them in a ported box it sounds better than both of them in a sealed box. Some one please help.......... ???? You do know that you blow both jl's if you put both 3000 watt amps to it? Even if you put more then 1500 watts(the RF amps put out more then they are rated for.) to them, you could blow them. So i hope you don't put those amps to the jl W7's because you will blow them easily. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
jl13w7 Posted April 2, 2009 Author Report Posted April 2, 2009 ????You do know that you blow both jl's if you put both 3000 watt amps to it? Even if you put more then 1500 watts(the RF amps put out more then they are rated for.) to them, you could blow them. So i hope you don't put those amps to the jl W7's because you will blow them easily. ok thanks but can u help me out with some dimension of a ported box for them. I want use the RF amp. I guess i will get to JL 1000/1v2 amps instead. JL 13w7 Freak
Ben Building Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 Thought you said you already had the amps?
kirill007 Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs_en...hp?series_id=10 here you see recomended ported enclosure for the jl W7 13.5 inch. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.