Smd Problem? Please Help

nope SMD would never block ur IP unless you were some physco looney doing stupid shit

I have this issue but with google, no matter what I do google will not come up on my laptop

nope SMD would never block ur IP unless you were some physco looney doing stupid shit

I have this issue but with google, no matter what I do google will not come up on my laptop

lol

but thats google... u can use others

there is no comparison to this site and u know it david, lol... i want my old smd.com back... it looks naked compared now that i have to use a proxy server

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

im going to bump this to see if anyone else knows what to do...

i contacted comcast today and they closed the first ticket because they said they found no problems...

i called again today... because no one told me they "solved" the issue.... and i again opened up another ticket and spent 30 of my cell phone minutes tryin to figure out the problem...

they said they recently updated their modems.... blah blah whatever that means... but ive reset everything and tried everythin known to man i feel like to fix this problem...

there are about 20 features i cant access anymore... not to mention the damn popups associated with web proxy servers

i asked why they cant just send a technician out... and they said give us 24-72hours to figure out what to do

they also said they i do have dynamic IP addresses.... but everytime ive ever used safeproxy.org... i still have the same ip address... so i asked if they could give me a new ip address... which they said they cant do because i have dynamic IP adresses.... so wtf... it never changes but i have it... that makes no sense

is there a way to reset the IP address associated with my account via an admin on here... or another way get around my IP address thru the site since thats obviously the problem if the proxy server works

she even said that maybe after the "modem upgrade" anyone using comcast has to use a proxy server to access smd.com.... i laughed out loud because i said that would affect likely 6000+ members and an ungodly amount of guest who have comcast... she had never heard of the site obviously... hopefully comcast fixes this... its such a stupid problem that erupted out of the clear blue sky with nothing to correlate to the day smd.com stopped working for me

if i didnt buzz my hair i would be pulling it out... LOL

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived