10 Batteries For 3 T30001bd Amps

The fact that you are completely wrong just dumbfounds me. Unless you have some proof to back up that statement, you should probably delete it to prevent yourself from looking like an idiot.

Im just sick of people on here giving advice on things, when in reality they have no clue. If you arent sure about something, dont act like you are please. Some of the advice and information I see people posting as "help" can sometimes really fuck something up. Im not saying yours is, Im just saying in general.

Just relax and not here to fight over simply battery issues. The guy ask about, "what battery i should get." I said, power-master because the battery is well known and peoples uses it alots to power up high power amp. Having 10 to 20 battery in the trunk is much harder to charge it an single alternator and it waste of hard earn money. Even you going to sell it you make a loss on it. Putting alots of load on your vehicle uses alots of gases. My point is that you buy a bigger battery it will have more cranking amp, higher ah, and etc. Look at Steve Meades he have 4 Rockford T4000 on his Tahoe. He don't even have 10 battery in the back. Just 4 huge power-ful power master battery. Steve is smart guy and knows about his Car stereo stuff. Why not just save the extra cash on something else too in the future plans.

Edited by Gotloud555

Just relax and not here to fight over simply battery issues. The guy ask about, "what battery i should get." I said, power-master because the battery is well known and peoples uses it alots to power up high power amp. Having 10 to 20 battery in the trunk is much harder to charge it an single alternator and it waste of hard earn money. Even you going to sell it you make a loss on it. Putting alots of load on your vehicle uses alots of gases. My point is that you buy a bigger battery it will have more cranking amp, higher ah, and etc. Look at Steve Meades he have 4 Rockford T4000 on his Tahoe. He don't even have 10 battery in the back. Just 4 huge power-ful power master battery. Steve is smart guy and knows about his Car stereo stuff. Why not just save the extra cash on something else too in the future plans.

you sir are a dipshit. and btw, he has 7 batteries altogether. take a look at his alts too. also....."alots" is not a word

but "2 batteries in 1" is funny as hell. wow.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg