Krakin Posted July 26, 2014 Report Posted July 26, 2014 Just got myself a 3440x1440 monitor. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted August 15, 2014 Report Posted August 15, 2014 I'm a little embarrassed to show my Desktop, But maybe opening a few apps will raise a few eyebrows.
Parentnoia Posted August 16, 2014 Report Posted August 16, 2014 I guess I'll join: 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.