Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Back After A Looong Vacation


Grtrat1

Recommended Posts

Posted

No I wasnt in prison... Just got out of car audio for awhile..

2 rf T112d4

1 rf t10001bd

Going in a 94 Dakota extended cab..

Heres the link click on picture fbcc34ab-d4d8-4ab2-b2f9-f9176e1ecd16.png to subwoofer calculator and Im not sure how accurate it is... I cant get ahold of the guy who helped me on my last box, so I guess Ill use this...

Tuned to 34hz

Question is...Which way to fire subs and place ports.. I was going to go up for both....

Need some advice please...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4815 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...