April 18th Dbdrag/bassrace/car Show Sumter, Sc

We're trying to make this a huge event. Team Nemesis will have our Excursion (2 BTL 18s & 1 saz-3000), Magnum (2 NightShade 18s & 2 saz-3000s), Explorer (2 NightShade 15s & whatever power I feel like throwing in there), Altima (2 z15s & saz-2000d), and this event will be the debut of our freshly rebuilt standard cab Dakota (2 NightShade 18s & 4 saz-3000s). Yes a standard with 2 18s & 12kw in a blow-through. DJ's rebuilding his truck right now so it won't be there but I'm sure him & Steve will still bring the Jimmy down (2 NightShade 18s & 2 saz-3000s). I'm sure Jacob (owner of Sundown Audio) will be there also with his Jeep. No telling what he'll have in it since he's always testing new stuff & changing setups on a weekly basis. Maybe I can talk him into throwing those two new prototype amps into his Jeep to show off what they're capable of.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Im not really worrid about the competition i really just wanna come and get a start in competing. ive done a 140 on music and like 143.7 on tones all day log What class would fit me?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Competition Only classes are seperated by vehicle type then by 4ohm rating of your amplifier(s). If that's your truck in your avatar then you'll be in Reg Cab Truck class. That is if you don't have a blow-through. Blow-throughs go into Truck/Suv. You could do well in any Reg Cab class. You're more than welcome to use our TL for any testing or practicing. I'll be there wearing my Team Nemesis shirt & driving a green 2dr Ford Explorer.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg