think you can piss him off from the corner? id try and find out, lol

lol and i guess i did and for doing dat i got da po po called on me!! lol they told me that why am i disturbing the peace that i should go to my house and do dat!!! told him thats where i was and was told dat da police was gonna get called on me if i turned it up!!! He told me to stop being a pussy and scared of my neighbor and bump it!!! that ass long as i dont do it for a long period of time and after 10 pm ill be ok!! he cant do shit!!! and so i did and sure enough he came and i just flipped him off!! jajajajaja!! finally i like da po po!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

next time tell him this

You had better watch how you talk to me. I not only train in MMA, but I've seen a lion. Not some fucking pussy cat either, I'm talking a real live lion with fangs when I was in a jeep which had no roof and it was just about 4 feet away from me. I could of reached out and touched it if I wanted to and I wasn't scared then, and I'm not scared of you. So next time, watch how you talk to me because I don't know who you think you are, or where you're from, but around here we don't talk like that.

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

i am tired of his sh*t!! im outside my house trying to tune my system!! i have da shit on 10 and it goes to 50 and the a$$ hole is yelling from across the street comes to my driveway tells me to put it down cause its making his china jump!! threatning me that he will call the cops that he has put people in jail and if he calls the cops he will make sure that he will put me in jail!!! can u belive that f*ck!!! it wasnt even loud!!! im tired of his bull sh!t

thats wut u get when u get a beefy sub :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

thats wut u get when u get a beefy sub :lol:

jajajaja true dat true dat!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

next time tell him this

You had better watch how you talk to me. I not only train in MMA, but I've seen a lion. Not some fucking pussy cat either, I'm talking a real live lion with fangs when I was in a jeep which had no roof and it was just about 4 feet away from me. I could of reached out and touched it if I wanted to and I wasn't scared then, and I'm not scared of you. So next time, watch how you talk to me because I don't know who you think you are, or where you're from, but around here we don't talk like that.

i think if the guy threatens to call the cops for noise he will for sure call for a threat.

tell him this instead.

"if donkeys are red but not full red almost like a blue red then why do they turn green when they are supposed to be red."

and then just stare at him with a blank stare like you're a fn wax statue.

he'll be so fn confused he will walk straight back across the street.

i think if the guy threatens to call the cops for noise he will for sure call for a threat.

tell him this instead.

"if donkeys are red but not full red almost like a blue red then why do they turn green when they are supposed to be red."

and then just stare at him with a blank stare like you're a fn wax statue.

he'll be so fn confused he will walk straight back across the street.

:rofl:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Id wait till he got on the property line and pound the shit out of it....and say...."Check your China now BITCH"

nice. :rofl:

and then yell "fuck yo china bitch" in a rick james voice as he runs over there

Id wait till he got on the property line and pound the shit out of it....and say...."Check your China now BITCH"

now this is a good idea!!! ill even put a vid up!! ill tell my lil bro to record it from da roof or something!!! im gonna make that shit thump hard!!! it usually takes bout 30 sec to hear him yellin my name out from his garage!! when he gets close im gonna pump dat bass!!! jajajajaja this shit is gonna be funny!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

I do have to say one thing....

You are lucky.

My whole TOWN got together about a month ago and made a petition against MY system. roughly 500 people signed...... I think the only time i wang it through my hometown now is when Im PISSED THE FUCK OFF. Now that im as loud as i am now, i respect a lot more. 150dbs aint no joke goin through a small town

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png