i am tired of his sh*t!! im outside my house trying to tune my system!! i have da shit on 10 and it goes to 50 and the a$$ hole is yelling from across the street comes to my driveway tells me to put it down cause its making his china jump!! threatning me that he will call the cops that he has put people in jail and if he calls the cops he will make sure that he will put me in jail!!! can u belive that f*ck!!! it wasnt even loud!!! im tired of his bull sh!t

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

People just get bored and decide to fucc with us cause they have nothing better to do :01nocomment8so:

tell me about it!!! old f*ck tellin me to go somewhere else to do that!! cant even do shit in my parents house!! crap i dont even live here anymore and dat ahole is trippin!! i dont want to go bump it in my apts!! ILL GET JACKED ASAP!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

why would you tune your system at vol 10 anyway? normally people tune it with the hu 3/4 of the way up. and if it was at 10 shaking his house across the street its gonna sound like dog shit turned up higher.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

its not even late. I know here id say go ahead, cant do anything till after 10 anyway (pretty sure thats the way the laws are set here for that kinda issue) I had my neighbor threaten to do the same thing when i was gain settin mine. Then again, my entire family thinks shes a psycho bitch who is off her meds. This was a little while ago when i was much more of an...umm...immature asshole, so i turned it up higher. Then again, this was at like noon on a weekday when most people in my neighborhood are at work except for that cu next tuesday.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

why would you tune your system at vol 10 anyway? normally people tune it with the hu 3/4 of the way up. and if it was at 10 shaking his house across the street its gonna sound like dog shit turned up higher.

so dat bitch would complain cause i already know how dat b!tch gets!! and i was just tunnin da epicenter a lil since i just installed it today jst da freq!!! but shit not even at 10 i can do dat!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

so dat bitch would complain cause i already know how dat b!tch gets!! and i was just tunnin da epicenter a lil since i just installed it today jst da freq!!! but shit not even at 10 i can do dat!!
o fo shizzle my nizzle u fizzle fer shizzle dat bich be wack son :unsure: i dont know what the hell that was lol. jp bro

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I GUESS IM OFF TO THE CORNER LIKE A CHEAP HOOKER TO TUNE MY SHIT RIGHT!!! BEFORE IT DOES SOUND LIKE SHIT WHEN I TURN IT UP!!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

think you can piss him off from the corner? id try and find out, lol

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.