i got one for u.. i got a ported center console in my dodge with a single re xxx 15 in it inverted not hooked up to an amp or anything...... stay with me..... i have 4 18" btls on 2 soundstream 6500s in the bed of the truck in a camper shell. and i can put the term lab mic in the port of the console and burp the 18s and make the re 15 (that is just sitting there no amp or power) move enough that it meters a 160-161 all day.

02 dodge ram quad cab 4.7

pioneer 9800bt

pioneer 5700 dvd(yes 2 headunits 5700 for dvd only)

1 re xxx 15 (new style in center console)

4 18" fi btls in snugtop

12 mb quart 6.5s original ones not maxxsonics (kicks, 3 in each front door 2 in each back door)

quart 4" dash sp

2 soundstream xxx6500s

1 pd asa1000.1 for the xxx15

4 pb asa600.4 highs

4 7" screens

1 15" flipdown

2 red tops

16 g31 yellow tops

playstation 2

4 8x11 p.a. horns under truck (music plays through them)

db 80.2 for horns

2 underglow kits (1 flex kit in fenderwells)

24" martin bros vampires

i got one for u.. i got a ported center console in my dodge with a single re xxx 15 in it inverted not hooked up to an amp or anything...... stay with me..... i have 4 18" btls on 2 soundstream 6500s in the bed of the truck in a camper shell. and i can put the term lab mic in the port of the console and burp the 18s and make the re 15 (that is just sitting there no amp or power) move enough that it meters a 160-161 all day.

F that. lol.

you wanna quit wasting that xxx and sell it?

My buddy Joe Labato from colorado is I believe the current world record holder with this design one memphis m-class 12 in an enclosure built from 4 layers of 1" mdf the bottom was solid but the rest were just squares with the holes cut out. The sub was inverted and attatched to the top board. He took a 1" pvc pipe and fit it to the side of the "enclosure" and had about 4' of pipe sticking out. The mic connected directly to the "port" (pipe) and he burped it around 53hz for a reading of 182.2

USACi_Finals_2007_-_Vehicles_-_045.jpg

the rest of the pipe sticks in to the piece sticking out of the box and the length will vary on your application.

Thats wild..

What about a Cone shape, almost exactly like a big orange construction cone. You could change the size of the hole "port" to create differnt pressures like a garden hose nozzle.. maybe... :pardon:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Thats wild..

What about a Cone shape, almost exactly like a big orange construction cone. You could change the size of the hole "port" to create differnt pressures like a garden hose nozzle.. maybe... :pardon:

Hell you never know... its all trial and error man Joe went thru 5-6 tries b4 settling on that one....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg