Anti-theft System

Cars with a built-in anti-theft system could earn you a discount of up to 25% on the comprehensive portion of your premium.

/\from insurance company site

...think this includes self-installs? I REALLY don't trust anyone around here to do installs, I have heard rumors...

Too many projects, too little time...

I added comprehensive to my coverage after my first break in, i got a viper alarm too, and no discount for me. its funny how even the insurance place thinks i have too much stuff, cuz i have to go take a pic of it whenever i add something. Ive got a thick folder that shows the progression of my setups.

but with just liability, that doesnt cover anything that getting an alarm would help out anyway

Damn...

I'm just getting worried about putting more stuff into my car cuz I don't wnat it to get busted into and lose it all...

talk to your insurance guys about addin comprehensive. it will cover breakins.

youll have to give them reciepts for everything you put in, and theyll take pictures. There may be rules about it having to be bolted down, but my insurance never told me i had too. My deductible is 150 or 200 i think.. but it beats another 3k+ for all new stuff. and it only added $85 every six month

Issue with that is, long as I have good grades/until I graduate, I am under the 'rents insurance. only car with comprehensive is my mom's van (not for long though) so I guess I am happy with not having to pay for it but they won't go so far as to get me full "just cause of those god damned gay-bar boom boom speakers!"

Too many projects, too little time...

wow i just learnd something new....guess whos agent is getting a call tomorrow ...bahah..

thankx guys

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.