Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

so I've heard.

I am thinking extra large and a 2 liter :D

haha "oh sactownstang"

*finds his profile to message him*

hahahaha yes he does but big props to dan for being a great guy and letting me and a few others take the time from his day to meter are bitchs!!

Roseville, CA

damn !!! danny dont even have to go grocery shopping. the tl pays for every meal :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lol I feel like I am thread jacking but do inform me on bass race.

psychlone seems interesting too.

maybe I should just PM you or add your myspace and talk to you there.

ok bass race you have to play commercialy available music no tones or sweeps you pull up to the lanes set your vol. and set the track (constant bass note songs work best i.e young jeezy air force 1's) after your set you give the thumbs up and the judge will start the meter ready set go then you play if you jump the start you red light like drag raceing and your out (you can red light in qualifying) then you controll your system bass knobs work best you then try to make the score bored hit 129.9 139.9 149.9 or 159.9 by the end of 30 seconds the 9.9's are perfect scores and can never lose hitting that number

it uses an averge so you want a good start... and you want to be close to the 9.9 in the last few seconds its really hard to hold that number with out going over in an elimination round you go over your out!!! soooo try never to go over i would rather lose by being under then not giving myself a chance to win by going over

hope that helps

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ok bass race you have to play commercialy available music no tones or sweeps you pull up to the lanes set your vol. and set the track (constant bass note songs work best i.e young jeezy air force 1's) after your set you give the thumbs up and the judge will start the meter ready set go then you play if you jump the start you red light like drag raceing and your out (you can red light in qualifying) then you controll your system bass knobs work best you then try to make the score bored hit 129.9 139.9 149.9 or 159.9 by the end of 30 seconds the 9.9's are perfect scores and can never lose hitting that number

it uses an averge so you want a good start... and you want to be close to the 9.9 in the last few seconds its really hard to hold that number with out going over in an elimination round you go over your out!!! soooo try never to go over i would rather lose by being under then not giving myself a chance to win by going over

hope that helps

seems just as intense.

so logan said I would be best off in the 29.9... *brace yourself for the noob question* does that mean 120 up to 129.9?

the ball street journal seems to work the best for me and have steady bass like you said.

thanks for the help everyone :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

120 to 129.9 but you could propably do 39s

were u at KOC too?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived