Sonic Electronix

as long as your inside and you dont hear no rattle who cares

i got no dynamat or anything up front and i cant hear the rattle at all other then the sunroof trying to open

outsides another story you can hear the rattle a good block away :D

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I have always been worried about losing db's by adding sound deadening.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

If you had no deadening period, kinda like of explorer, you'd be too busy fighting road noise to enjoy your music. Do you know how annoying it to to hit a bump on the road and it sounds like all hell is coming thru?

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I would say it has more to do with having a good foundation in which to create a great sounding system. No matter what your style or preference is, sql or spl. get in a car without sound deading at all, and get in one that does have it night and day difference. It's bonus that you get higher spl with it!

Dynamat F@(ked my car. :o Instead of flexing the whole trunk deck, it just sent all the force to my hinges. Lets just say they couldn't take it. Haha. Now my trunk really flexes. You know thats gotta be a DB loss. I've also had to reset my sunroof in its tracks about eight times. Before the dynamat, my spoiler mounts snapped several times, and had to be glued, and then replaced, and then custom made from metal. I would never skip on the dynamat or any sound dampening matarial. Single 12" Solo X and Memphis 4kw pushing 3500W did this. Also put a piece of rubber under my rearview mirror mounts (attaches to roof not windshield) and locktited all screws and bolts. The mirrors outside the car are useless when bassing, but the rearview is still useable. :P

414.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!