i have a R4 on my daughters and its good for the games and stuff, and weve had no problems at all but im wondering if anyone has any experience with acekard or DSTTI\i cards.

im actually looking for somethign that i can load a homebrew ebook program on for the wifey.

any other people into modding please hit me up with your thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

I have the DSTT and the Ewin GBA card in my wife's DS. Plays everything I throw at it.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

i have a R4 and an Acekard2i that i just bought as well. i love the interface on the acekard over the r4. i was wondering peoples thoughts on interfaces and things like ereaders and other homebrew that can be played using these devices.. Moonshells okfor the wifes txt files but sometimes when i convert them it screws them up.

• 1 month later...
i have a R4 and an Acekard2i that i just bought as well. i love the interface on the acekard over the r4. i was wondering peoples thoughts on interfaces and things like ereaders and other homebrew that can be played using these devices.. Moonshells okfor the wifes txt files but sometimes when i convert them it screws them up.

i appologize for threadjacking james but do u know any sites i could get more info on these ds mods? im interested in buying something for my daughters ds but i dont know much about them.any help would be great. thanks...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog/index.html

Bought my M3DS Real from them. Great deals and shipping. They have stuff for all consoles too. Doesn't come from china either lol, won't take a month.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived