In USA, Subwoofers are cheaper than Brazil. (I wanna say "much more cheap" - is right?).

We got just few models, from brazilian factorys. Bravox, Bomber, Selenium, and others.

I never see - here - Stores selling Orion, DC, FI, etc. No way!

My dream is buy 2 or more 18" FI subwoofers and build a very big box. But... import from USA, with many many many imposts, taxes, "others costs"... for example, a sub is US$ 200,00 there, here it will cost more than US$ 1,000.00!!!!! For rich guys, no problem, but to me... I got 4 mouths to feed in my house.

We got a few Bassheads here in Brazil.

We just break CDs on the port of vented boxes, and when we are in the streets, the car alarms start with our low freqs :spiteful:

I ever loved strong songs, with powerful BASS. When I see your videos, I think to myself "Volnir, go to the States livin la vida loca..." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

You can´t believe in me. See this shit here in Brazil. I hate it!!!!!!! :girl_devil:

What are you saying...... some of the loudest people on earth live in Brazil. over 180Db Sound Digital, Stetsom ,DD Shocker... shit i'll take those subs way before i get Fi.....

As for the styles i don't know about the rainbow boxes? but i like the party on the street idea or on the beaches...

I see what you mean about the crazy import tax, but that is to protect Brazil from Chinese or Korean Made Junk I wish we something to protect our interest here in the U.S..... We wouldn't be in such a mess....

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

hey man dont hate on the rainbow boxes i had on in the back of my car at one point, it was painted by the gf lol

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

What are you saying...... some of the loudest people on earth live in Brazil. over 180Db Sound Digital, Stetsom ,DD Shocker... shit i'll take those subs way before i get Fi.....

As for the styles i don't know about the rainbow boxes? but i like the party on the street idea or on the beaches...

I see what you mean about the crazy import tax, but that is to protect Brazil from Chinese or Korean Made Junk I wish we something to protect our interest here in the U.S..... We wouldn't be in such a mess....

Team Bassick Joey, I respect your oppinion, but my oppinion is different. For example:

Alan Dante is brazilian, world champion of SPL, but he doesn´t live here.

He prefer live in the USA... (and, of course, me too...)

Stetson (nowadays) Shocker and other brazilian factorys... products just for competition!!!!

Not to use day-by-day. Extreme potency, but low quality...

Never compare a brazilian factory, with, for example, Rockford Fosgate products.

Quality. Brazilian products - sell here - can´t fight with products from China. Chinese products are much more cheap.

Good brazilian factorys export products - like Bravox, Selenium, etc.

But here they just sell "cheap lines". Products with most quality, costs much more than good american products.

I´m a real BASSLOVER. I love deep and strong BASS, but, at the same time, with quality.

Bass with many stranger noises... no, no way! My car is little and weak, everytime I pump the volume, many noises drive me crazy... BUMMMMM TRRRR CREC CREC TRRRRRR CRRRRR.... it´s torture!

When i see Steve Meade pumping the volume... and the pressure is so high, that can make "hair trick" and other things, I think "Oh My God, one day I´ll visit the USA!!!" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Here in Brazil many people think that "Noise" is the same of "BASS". No.

I got a few Bass Music CDs (a pic from part of my collection). This is only "Food 4 woofers..."

Posted Image

I need the speakers... like this! :spiteful:

Posted Image

BEST REGARDS FROM BRAZIL

DJ THUNDER DOME

Advisory.jpg

Glad to see you here on Smd.... Volnir ......

Let me get this straight..... In Brazil they sale alot of the lower lines, and the upper lines get Exported?

Shit know it makes sense..... I always wondered why the hell Stetsom has so many lines..... I can't keep up...

oh yeah, for your information Alan D lives in Brazil he no longer lives in the U.S he works with Stetsom and DD

Adios y un dia vas a venir a los Estado Unidos.....y si vas pa este rumbo? a llama me........ estoy in san jose pero un dia vamos con Steve yo se onde vive......

I know you don't speak spanish but i know you can understand... :friends:

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Damn it... I think better post something about Jacks truck.

I guess i didn't have too because i told him in person i think his truck is the shit!!!! I love the old skool low & slow bass ....

Thanks Jack for building that thing.... I wish sometimes i wish i wasn't so involved in the competition ....and High #'s

I just want to say F#%$ it and build what i want and what i like...... Just like your truck.... and cruise King and Story in San Jo...

I haven't been happy since my 1st real system.... 4- 12's in a sealed box in a wall in back of my Vdub...... Damn that shit sounded loud and good... That the the same system i had my ass handed to me by a guy from Ohio in 3x point comp... because i stand ed the wall up........ My 138 something versus 160's LOL.....everyone could hear for miles if i had my windows down..... Talking to Kimo the other day.. i think we made our 1st Bandpass without even knowing it.... Those were the days...

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Glad to see you here on Smd.... Volnir ......

Let me get this straight..... In Brazil they sale alot of the lower lines, and the upper lines get Exported?

Shit know it makes sense..... I always wondered why the hell Stetsom has so many lines..... I can't keep up...

oh yeah, for your information Alan D lives in Brazil he no longer lives in the U.S he works with Stetsom and DD

Adios y un dia vas a venir a los Estado Unidos.....y si vas pa este rumbo? a llama me........ estoy in san jose pero un dia vamos con Steve yo se onde vive......

I know you don't speak spanish but i know you can understand... :friends:

Yes, the best lines go to others countries.

To brazilian people... just shit! We deserve!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

Alan is here? Good news! I´ll kick him! :spiteful:

Spanish, I speak a little. Gracias, amigo, y un dia a venir a lo Brazil, mi casa es tu casa! :drinks:

Conoce usted y Steve Meade personalmente un día será un gran honor para mí.

Francamente, ser parte de este foro es un gran honor para mí.

Well, let´s talk about Jack, not about me LOL

Have a nice day!

Volnir

Advisory.jpg