Well i went to my recruiter today so he couldfully explain the reason i was denied. And the way he explained it was the test i was given was good however i needed a high dose, that would give me the effect of excersise induced asthma, and that the test i was given was equivelent to allergy induced asthma. Then he told me he personally thought it was bullshit and that the doc is scared to let me in cuz they dont want anything to come back on them. Well after hearing this i called up my pulmanolgist, and since he was unavialable i talked to the lady in charge of the pulmanary lab at the hospital i took the test at, and explained to her my situation. Come to find out i was given the highest dose allowed for the test to rule out everything, and of which i passed with flying colors wasnt borderline or anything close to posibly having asthma, upon hearin this i drove back the recruiter with her still on the phone walked in the office told my recruiter who it was on the phone and had her explain what she had just told me. So now i am getting a offical letter from her and my pulmanary doc stating the results and how i was given the max amount allowed and my results and resubmitting all my paperwork again. So worst case is they deny me 3 times in the last 4 months or i get in.

I also have checked into other routes like the guard and the marines, but i am going to persue the active duty army as much as i can.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

yea me and my recruiter both aggree the new motto sucks, i personally like the old one be all you can be, Army of one sucked, and army strong is no better imo.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i am going to go gaurd then go active, i have to call the guard recruiter tomorrow. Since it is easier to get a state guard waiver i have a better chance of getting in.

thanks guys, there is a lot of paperwork involed and the tennessee state guard recruters didnt want to mess with it so i am going to the kentucy state guard, and the recruiter has already told my recruiter i was using for the army he will do whatever paper work needs to be done to get me in, and he goes to a different meps so it will be completely different if i can get in. Also the kentucy guard has better avation units and that what i am looking into getting as my mos. If i get in and i am able to go active i am going to try to go special opperations.

i just spoke with the guard recruiter, i go meet him thursday, the bad thing about it is he is about 80 miles from me, but if i get in it will be well worth it, and for the record the tennessee national guard is lazy, and not willing to get off their asses to get me in, where as the Kentucy Guard said come on down it is our job to get you in.