it is no offense to the marine corps but i really dont want to be a marine, i personally dont think i am cut out for it. And do you still have to do the pullups to get in? If so i am screwed. I might look into the marines see if they have the same job i was wanting with the army.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

But there's no worse enemy, no better friend...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

it not that i dont like em, it is i like to succeed at anything i set out to do and i dont want to not make it because of the difference in training between the army and the marines

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

my getting in is not based on what i think, or know to be true, its what a bunch of people in a lil office think. And i think they dont want to approve me because they have denied me twice already and i keep coming back

Dude, no worries about not getting in. If you sign the contract and go to boot camp. YOU WILL graduate and be a Marine. You cannot fail at boot camp. They will not kick you out. You will make it. The Army will let you quit and leave and stuff. Once you go to Parris Island or Pendleton for you boot camp, there is no going back. Your ass belongs to the Corps. You better make damn sure it is what you want though. And you only have to do 3 pull ups to get in. They will have you doing at least 10 by the time you get out of boot camp which takes 13 weeks. Best thing I ever did in my life. Boot Camp sucked at first and then it was the best time of my life. Better friends and times.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

And when they ask you if you have ever had Asthma...Look them dead in the eyes and say no.

Once when I was trying to get in. I went to the Navy's office and they said do you have Asthma? I said yes, along time ago. They said, sorry we can't help you.

So I walk into the Marine Corps office and they said do you have Asthma? I said yes. The recruiter then says, hang on...Walk out the door and come back in. I go...ok...?...I walk out and come back in. He says Hi, I am SSgt Ski. Do you have Asthma? I said no. He says ok then lets get you in the Marines. Ha ha ha. Great time man.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

the only problem i would have is my paperwork has been sent in thru the army sayin i had possible asthma, so that could come back and get me. And since i have been denied three times it could come back on me. What i will do is get a formal letter from the Pulmanary Doctor i went to and did this last test, saying that i don't have asthma in case something was to come up. That is if i go the marine corps route.

Well i went to my recruiter today so he couldfully explain the reason i was denied. And the way he explained it was the test i was given was good however i needed a high dose, that would give me the effect of excersise induced asthma, and that the test i was given was equivelent to allergy induced asthma. Then he told me he personally thought it was bullshit and that the doc is scared to let me in cuz they dont want anything to come back on them. Well after hearing this i called up my pulmanolgist, and since he was unavialable i talked to the lady in charge of the pulmanary lab at the hospital i took the test at, and explained to her my situation. Come to find out i was given the highest dose allowed for the test to rule out everything, and of which i passed with flying colors wasnt borderline or anything close to posibly having asthma, upon hearin this i drove back the recruiter with her still on the phone walked in the office told my recruiter who it was on the phone and had her explain what she had just told me. So now i am getting a offical letter from her and my pulmanary doc stating the results and how i was given the max amount allowed and my