Sundown Audio

Dd Z1 What Kind Of Reliablity Can I Expect?

cc_audio

ya definatly got a rep for smoking but I had one that we removed the rear and stuck fans on it, its wired at 1 ohm with 3 2150s on it and a powermaster alt. its i think around 2 years running now with no probs

Thats better. I like these comments. Haha. Everyone was really negative. I'll have an HC1400(underhood) and an hc1800 and hc2400 in the trunk with a 170amp alt with 15.5 MLA module so hopefully thats enough for electrical. I only need about 4000W at most so, I'm hoping it all works out. The amp sure is pretty though. Way sexier internals than my Memphis 4kw.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Man, if I'm reading that receipt right all they did was replace 1 C1047 which certainly isn't a $45 part... but hey that could just be a stock code for something else...

[/quote

Vibration, that is one reason that would cause the 1st gen z1 to fail. Whatever you do, do not mount it on the sub box. i've known a few people who's boards have cracked from vibration..your electrical sounds ok..and I wouldn't run it below 1 ohm for daily. I love dd amps..they do more than rated power and normally are pretty reliable..good luck, you should be happy!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link