Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

These Subs Any Good...


Recommended Posts

Posted

PowerBass...

Are these subs any good?

Can you get'um on the island, somewhere?

What's the retail?

Or is that money better spent on a different branda sub?

What'chu guys tink?

Can anyone answer these, if can?

Tanks.

*work in progress

Posted
PowerBass...

Are these subs any good?

Can you get'um on the island, somewhere?

What's the retail?

Or is that money better spent on a different branda sub?

What'chu guys tink?

Can anyone answer these, if can?

Tanks.

Anyone using one of these in their set-up?

Are they comparable to like a Fosgate or a Kicker or something else?

Just wondering, cuz a friend of mine diamondkid aka Kimo, asked me about'em and I don't know anything about'em.

If anybody running'em, lmk.

Shootz, tanx.

*work in progress

Posted

I've done a couple installs with the powerbass 2xl 12" series, and the S series 12".... both are actually a pretty good bang for the buck. There not heart stoppers or anything, but a good daily driver setup for the average joe. Also, powerbass amps arn't that bad either. Overall I'd say powerbass is underestimated. And yes, the 2xl I would compare to a P2, maybe a P3. (fosgate) or a kicker CVR or comp.

Posted
I've done a couple installs with the powerbass 2xl 12" series, and the S series 12".... both are actually a pretty good bang for the buck. There not heart stoppers or anything, but a good daily driver setup for the average joe. Also, powerbass amps arn't that bad either. Overall I'd say powerbass is underestimated. And yes, the 2xl I would compare to a P2, maybe a P3. (fosgate) or a kicker CVR or comp.

Shootz... thanks bro.

*work in progress

  • 2 months later...
Posted

i just bought 2 of the 3xl's. haven't got them in yet but ill let you know on them.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2887 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...