Pioneer Avh P6000dvd

This is a brand new unit. I bought it for a friend of mine through my shop a few weeks ago & he decided to get a Premier F90BT because it has navigation. The deck was in his truck for about 20 minutes before he figured out it didn't have navigation. It comes with a 1 year warranty. I will throw in the bypass instructions as well. They are posted further down in this thread.

$600 shipped or best offer.

Will also consider trades. I am looking for 2 Kinetik Hc2400's. Hit me up with all trade offers.

Posted Image

I put it on ebay today

EDIT: It didn't sell on ebay for the $675 reserve price! @#$%^&(*&^%$#@!

I put it on craigslist

EDIT 5/15/09: It's back on Ebay. Bidding starts @ $0.99 with no reserve! $650 buy it now w/ free shipping! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280346249517

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

bump

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

bump...

dj2q.jpg

anyone?

dj2q.jpg

I have an AP 30001D to trade. Are you interested?

No, but thanks for asking. Anyone else?

dj2q.jpg

If it matters to anyone, here are the bypass instructions for this radio to play dvd's while driving:

YOU MUST USE A TOGGLE SWITCH!

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

bump...

dj2q.jpg

bump...

dj2q.jpg

Archived