I can't speak for everyone, but I know this applies to me and some other people here.......

When we get our new subs that we've been saving for in a while, we take about 10 pics of us opening the box for the first time. I just got my L7 15" and i took one of the brown shipping box, the kicker box, the sub in the plastic still and the sub out of the plastic.... haha, i have no life.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Yeah, I do that too...only I get someone to take pictures of me holding them too. ROFL We're all ridiculous.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I can't speak for everyone, but I know this applies to me and some other people here.......

When we get our new subs that we've been saving for in a while, we take about 10 pics of us opening the box for the first time. I just got my L7 15" and i took one of the brown shipping box, the kicker box, the sub in the plastic still and the sub out of the plastic.... haha, i have no life.

hahaha my freinds make fun of me and say that im obsessed with this site. Im on here probably on average 4-6 hours a day. And they make fun of me cause all i care about is the bass in the songs and not the acctaully songs themselves. I remeber taking pictures of the stereo equipment i have before i even owned a car. I started buying stuff 2 years ago. That was the only way i can afford to buy everything. Lol but i hear ya. WE ARE OBSESSED.

Edited by civichatch

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak

I agree man. I into car audio. My friends laugh at me. I can't wait to see if their jaws will drop after I'm done with the car. I say laugh on. :lol:

Edited by Nismofreak

i had my audio equipment all together before i got my license or car. I had it just sitting the closet waiting till i got the car. now looking back 5 years later i still got stuff in the closet from back then that i never got around to installing because i managed to get something a lil better before i got around to installing.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"