Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

Not gonna bash you but you need to do some research. Most planes are in service for 20 plus years so the arsenal we have now will protect us for decades, the abortion thing is an opinion and I can respect the opinion but what if you don't marry till 35? Still gonna be a virgin? Doubt it.

Your grandad's situation is unfortunate but no one with insurance in this country is denied an elective procedure so his ailment must include waiting on a donor list. If that is true it is terrible but understandable. If he just needed a surgury no doctor would say no to the money.

My granddad doesn't need any surgery right now, but he has a lot of health problems and I am worried for him...I am well versed in the military, and I know how long the planes get used for. But it is ALWAYS better, to have the most cutting edge tech. over the enemy. On the marriage thing....I don't think I would even take the risk if I knew I couldn't handle a baby...its just not worth it...I am funny about things like that...I want my kid to be born into a stable family.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Most people dont know about the Federal Reserve, or what it is for that matter... Look up THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND and learn some things that may shock you, scare you and make you go "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Didn't watch the Jekyll Island thing but you my friend are correct, the Federal Reserve is a SHAM!! Funny too because people really think theres money somewhere too! We used to have it, it was called the gold standard, but we wanted more so we started printing it and detached it from the standard. Kinda like how people use credit cards today......

Starting From Scratch!!

• 3 weeks later...

HUH? I'm sorry but the only 'native' People that were hear were native americans, hence the name native. America was founded on the belief that anyone could come here and be "free". It's so funny to hear people say well now that I'm here close the door! I agree that there are rules to coming here and they are not difficult so people who want to come here should follow them but the "go back to your own country" bit gets a little old. Now without attacking you do you KNOW how long your family has been in america? Mine has been here since the EARLY 1700's. Before the constitution and they were treated like shit because they were not from England. It's all the same. If the guy next door is paying his taxes I don't give a shit if he's from Mars!

The prisoner in Guantanamo got better treatment in a "socialized" program in jail. But as far as "immagrants" please, emergency room only, no checkups and no follow up is not better to me! I think that is what most people get wrong, they hear the rhetoric (sp) and just believe it. If we have a public option it will be CHEAPER. Why? How? Because every time someone who is not insured goes to the emergency room for even a bad cold who pays....YOU! Everyone knows it's cheaper to buy in bulk!

Okay, I am just abit confused.... Based on what you highlighted from my post, I guess you think I am referring to people as imports. I was referring to the import and export of products. In no way would be referring to the trafficing of human labor. I am well aware of the subject of Native Americans. Probably more so than you are. that is neither here nor there though. Never have I said anything along the lines of go back to your own country. I am fully in agreement with you, if my next door neighbor is paying taxes just like me, then he can live here as long as he wants. Since you brought up immigration, let me clarify my view on that issue for you. Illegal immigrants must be dealt with. Even worse, the people and companies that hire illegals and are not paying or deducting taxes from their pay should be dealt with first. If you make it very difficult for illegals to get a job without actually getting a work visa, you would most likely have less immigrants. If you work in this country, you pay taxes in this country, pretty cut and dry to me. And I am sorry, as much as I am for a national health care program, it needs to be for people who are in this country legally. Regardless of how you feel about such a program, as a tax payer, you don't want to be a provider ( paying for ) of a benefit that is open to people who have absolutely no right to take advantage of it. I dont really care how the health care program works, because, well... quite honestly I have a damn good health insurance program through the very large railroad that employs me. Just to put a little more salt in the wound, I dont even pay into FICA , better known as social security. I pay into RRTier I and RRTier II , which is Railroad Retirement. Not to mention the stock bonuses and the 401K....

If the prisoners in Gitmo are getting free health care, tax paying citizens who don't have the luxury of being able to afford healthcare should have it provided by the government on some basic level. I am sorry, it just sort of chaps my ass that a terrorist can get it and a hard working, honest citizen can not. There is seriously something wrong with the logic of that. Prevention is always better than major repairs from neglect.

And for the record, My heritage started out, as I am told anyway, in America in the early 1700s with the founding of Savannah. I dont know how my ancestors were treated because I didnt have a chance to ask them. nobody directly related to me has "old money" and as far as I know up until two generations ago, my family was mostly farmers and carpenters. So, I am guessing, they worked pretty hard to have very little like most people in the south in the development of this state.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 1 month later...

fortunate for me when i swore into the service im to uphold the constitution before the presidents order's.... this man was put in office for all the wrong reasons.... the odds are the democrats will not be in office again for atleast 2 more terms and we will prob never have another black president....

but ill keep my mouth shut as im not supposed to bad mouth my commander and chief.....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived