Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

He is not a muslim, so technically you are an idiot.

I thought they found out he was muslim as a child during the campain?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

2012 is around the corner and it seems everything is on the decline, we'll see :unknw:

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

Pres can create bills too, all 3 branches can create them.

If you want to be REAL technical, anyone can start the process of legislation, but the House AND the Senate must approve it with 3/4 vote, if passed, goes to president. President doesn't pass it, can be overridden with 3/4 vote

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

If you want to be REAL technical, anyone can start the process of legislation, but the House AND the Senate must approve it with 3/4 vote, if passed, goes to president. President doesn't pass it, can be overridden with 3/4 vote

Wasn't trying to start anything with you, just the way you worded it, sounded like he just passes or vetos them buit cant crate them. Just wanted to clear it up a bit lol. I get what you mean though.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

And it's funny that you think murdering an unborn child is an acceptable "choice".

How is that the gov't's decision to decide? What is next, government has to allow you to put on a condom? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Thats Barrack ODrama for you. Hes the complete opposite of what we need. And yeah lets pull the troops out of iraq etc, But thats why I know 3 of my friends that he just send back!!!

Yes, lets just stay in Iraq for the next century, whose country is it? If I am not mistaken it is Iraq's country, and its not our job to run THEIR country.

Lies about everything just like every politician but what sucks is because hes black, sorry half black lets have a half black muslim run this country who was born in kenya not hawaii.

You are the biggest piece of shit that there is, yes, lets just bring in some racism to it, that always helps. I am sure that you live in some Podunk little shit town with 99% population that is white, when you get out in the real world, have fun getting a job. People like you disgust me. And let this prove you wrong:

Posted Image

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

Wasn't trying to start anything with you, just the way you worded it, sounded like he just passes or vetos them buit cant crate them. Just wanted to clear it up a bit lol. I get what you mean though.

Haha, nah man, I just meant that he just doesn't wake up and say, Hmm, lets just ban televisions or some shit like that

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

Truck Build

My President is black!!!! :lol:

Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it

Seriously though. I do have a question. I'm black and I voted for Obama because I knew McCain would die and I did not want Palin running the country. Plus Obama killed him in every debate. Also if Colin endorsed him because of his color, I think he would have endorsed him a lot earlier in the game.

On to my question. Why hate on people because they voted for him because of his color? Think about how many people didn't vote for him because of his color. Also are you going to hate on the police when they pull us over because of our color? I'm just curious.

No President will ever make all Americans happy.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Soon enough US citizens will be fighting our own military, better yet just wait until marshal law comes around and you can see what fema really is. Fema will be for the people in fear of dieing but then again theirs a twist to that as well. Only time will tell. So as I say buy or load all the ammo you can and learn not to fear death and fight for what our fore fathers and many other soldiers fought for FREEDOM NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE IT AWAY.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

You really need to watch "The Obama Deception" it's free it blow your mind.....

Obama doesn't want to take your guns... it's the people who run him does.... so we can all live on the Goverment tit with a

1 World Order...... You guys should also check out the Drudge Report.... they had a article about Texas wanting exercise their State power, because of our government getting to big.... and trying to tell us what to do...

and know they want to scare us about right wing extremist.... American terrorist.... so they are using Timothy Mcvae as all disgruntle service man..... they are truly scared of the militia here in America that believe in the Constitution...

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived