Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

Soon enough US citizens will be fighting our own military, better yet just wait until marshal law comes around and you can see what fema really is. Fema will be for the people in fear of dieing but then again theirs a twist to that as well. Only time will tell. So as I say buy or load all the ammo you can and learn not to fear death and fight for what our fore fathers and many other soldiers fought for FREEDOM NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE IT AWAY.

Damn Straight....

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Seems like everybody got a problem with Obama! I say give him a chance the United states just went through 8 years of bush's bullshit (hey lets go blow up a dirt hole in Irack) for what??? Does anybody know?? I sure don't know! Oh yeah where finding Osama Ben lodan!! Where is he at? Oh i dont know do you??? You'll say he is wasting money with his stimulous plan, but how much money and lives did Bush wast in Irack and for what I still dont know!!!! Do you know? Probly not!!! As far as for the fire arm there isn't one person or group of people that can say lets get rid of fire arms including the president!!! As long as there are people to fire fire arms they will be readilly available to who ever has money to by them just like drugs are eleagile but people shot up, smoke, snort, and pop drugs every day!! Oh well ban guns I will still have one!! shit the government push out more phermicatle drugs than a lil bit i cant watch t.v. without seeing a drug for something and it been like that for years( is your back itching well tack this and it your now for 10 easy payments of $9.99) Everybody say people just joted for Obama because he is black well how come black people still didn't get of there ass to vote? mor white and Latino people voted then black people! Plus people votes don't mean shit it is the electorial votes that makes the difference? Why did he win that? I don't know maybe because he was the best candidate and not because he's black and people didn't want to be labled predjudice if they didn't vote for him! What kind of bullshit statement is that I don't want to be called predjudice so im a vote for him And as far as I know when you vote you go in the booth by your self so who in the hell will tell you your predjudice for not voting for somebody if they dont know who in the hell your voting for??

This is a statement be convictedfellon sorry i didn't tune in to this thread earlier

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

And one more thing for everyone who hates Obama Tell me one thing that Bush did to better the united states?

I'm still shere

Still waiting!!

I'll give you time to do some research

still waiting

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Yes, lets just stay in Iraq for the next century, whose country is it? If I am not mistaken it is Iraq's country, and its not our job to run THEIR country.

I really didn't like this statement.

Alot of negative on George Bush about staying on top of iraq. One good thing was when our troops were in the middle east fighting terrorism our country was never attacked like what happened on 9-11. Our influence over there helped the odds of terrorism from growing, even if not 100% at least it was some.

Bush kept us safe and for that I respect him.

Why did he win that? I don't know maybe because he was the best candidate

I didn't like that statement either.

Just because someone wins a poll doesn't mean they are the best. In alot of cases some real dumbasses get majority of people supporting them, look how many people supported hitler, I guess he was the best person to run germany? No he was smart and manipulated alot of idiots to believe he deserved to be in a high position. In cases like that all it depends on to win a vote is a majority of votes, the votes can come from dumbasses or smart people, just depends on how many people are in each category to support the majority of the choice.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Alot of negative on George Bush about staying on top of iraq. One good thing was when our troops were in the middle east fighting terrorism our country was never attacked like what happened on 9-11. Our influence over there helped the odds of terrorism from growing, even if not 100% at least it was some.

Just because someone wins a poll doesn't mean they are the best. In alot of cases some real dumbasses get majority of people supporting them, look how many people supported hitler, I guess he was the best person to run germany? No he was smart and manipulated alot of idiots to believe he deserved to be in a high position. In cases like that all it depends on to win a vote is a majority of votes, the votes can come from dumbasses or smart people, just depends on how many people are in each category to support the majority of the choice.

I am not saying its a bad thing we are over there, but its been 8 years.... How are they supposed to function when we are gone if they have not had any time to try to self govern themselves? We need to gradually pull out our troops, and hand over control to the Iraqi soldiers, not just keep pissing away money helping other countries when we could use that money to help us out of our economic situation.

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

not just keep pissing away money helping other countries when we could use that money to help us out of our economic situation.

We need way more than just money to help our economic situation.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

people were on top of bush because he acted like a jackass about the real reasoning for being over there. we werent attacted by terrorism at that time out or pure coincidence. beinging in iraq IMO had nothing to do with it.

as for the hitler analogy the same can be said for the peopel who put bush in office and reput him in office after he did nothign to prevent the economic status we have here that all repub are adamant was started by the clinton admin. If thats the case why didnt he ever do shit to help it in his 2 terms.

I just find it rather funny because theres 100 faces against obama for every 1 and the guy hasnt even served a quarter term or even an eighth of a term.

ive seen the gun list he's taking away. all of those automatic weapons should be banned. if your sitting here in fear of your government and thing your auromatic weapons are gonna protect you you have another thing coming.. nukes, biological weapons and probably tons of shit we have no idea about and you think they are worried about automatic weapons for people to stand op against them?

Well for the sake of argument If a dumbass wins the majority of the peoples votes and wins the majority of electorial votes then what you are saying is that the United States is full of dumb ass people! How can someone be critized for giving people hope and making people follow them I could of sworn when your the president you are the leader of the country so why would people elect someone they don't want to follow! when someones runs for president they are debating their political views against their oponents! This is why I say he was the best canditate. Weather or not he deserved to be in a high power or not he still won the debate and the hearts of americans! Place judgement on him after he fails or after he prospers!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

I don't care about Obama being black, half black, muslim, related to elvis or whatever bullshit people have said about this douche. What I do care about is my constitutional rights.

My right to free speech. My right to bear arms. This dude wants to shut down drilling for oil & natural gas. I work in the oil field & this is how I make my living to support my family. Obama is a fucking joke. What other US president has been on ESPN picking a NCAA tourney bracket? What other President has been on the tonight show? As far as I can tell the economy has only gotten worse since he has been in office. This moron gave out millions of dollars to companies for bonuses. In my opinion he won the election for 2 reasons:

#1 He is atleast partly african american

#2 McCain is old as fuck

I could go on & on about this douche. But it's pointless. Instead, I'll leave you with this pic that sums up my opinion:

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived