Missing Cover For Fuse Holder

oh i c. i was sorta thinking u had a maxi fuseholer without the cover. but u have the ANL without the cover. ya i cant help you much with that sorry.

you should be able to get a new fosgate fuse holder for like 20 bucks i think... i dont know

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

not really i have the fosgate maxi holder with the fuse (i actually have all 3 they make since i bought an 8,4,1/0 kit for the only the power wire)

if you want it ill sell it for 10 shipped but 100a is the biggest maxi fuse you can get

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Hm...I will have to debate this for a little bit.

'Cause...as it sits now I don't think I will need the full 120A that 4 ga. can take, but if I upgrade down the road as I want to...Idunno. I might make a run to a 'reputable' stereo joint i have heard rumors about and see what they have to offer first. Ill prolly stick with AGUs.

Too many projects, too little time...

its not really that dangerous to run without the cover.

it helps to keep water out but they are by no means waterproof anyways.

its not really that dangerous to run without the cover.

it helps to keep water out but they are by no means waterproof anyways.

Someone find me the picture of that car that caught fire when the fuse didn't work... uhoh_45 has it I think :/

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!