Sonic Electronix

Guest MegaloManiac

word no man needs that many tweeters.

Meade is only usin 10 tweeters because he wanted to disperse the power nicely across them so they wouldnt burn up.(if i recall correctly)

That many tweeters will make your ears bleed im sure of it (speaking blindly dont know how much power u intend on them or how efficient the tweeters are) lol

damn...fuck all the haters i say go for it...hell make it 40 tweeters. theres a guy with 24 15 inch T1s in a ford F 150 did anyone tell him not to do it...HELLZ NO. I say go for it. and if you need 500-600 watts get an amp that puts out 500-600 watts when wired to the correct ohm load. I wanna see pics of this and make vids of when you play a high note all the dogs tilting their heads due to the high frequency.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest MegaloManiac
damn...fuck all the haters i say go for it...hell make it 40 tweeters. theres a guy with 24 15 inch T1s in a ford F 150 did anyone tell him not to do it...HELLZ NO. I say go for it. and if you need 500-600 watts get an amp that puts out 500-600 watts when wired to the correct ohm load. I wanna see pics of this and make vids of when you play a high note all the dogs tilting their heads due to the high frequency.

It doesnt sound logical to do such a thing. tweeters are efficient, you shouldnt need 26 tweeters. Meades a perfect example of this. he street beats 156+ he has only 10 tweeters(RE). He said himself he doesnt need 10 tweeters, all his tweeters are underpowered, he did that to disperse the stress on them. he probally could have gotten away with 6 tweeters.

unless this Bassmachine has a 156+ subsystem then he has absoulutely no need for that many tweeters, let alone 600 watts goin to just tweeters.

i'm sure he'll regret putting that many tweeters. /rant

maybe he wants it for a WOW factor...does there always gotta be logic? i think it woudl be kinda kool seeing 26 tweeters chillin in a car somehow pullin off a kool fiberglassed look and just loud as hell with high freqs.

yea its not logical but so what. the T15k, jackhammer, and a few others arent pratical and logical but they are still out there. Lets see where it goes. if its shit then thats money wasted and time spent but hey im sure he would have still had fun doing and experiencing it.

the guy with 24 t1s thats not logical. he wasnt going for PURE SPL. he was going for the wow factor and still being loud. If he wanted PURE SLP he would have went with half those subs more power and a huge ported box. Its not always for logic. its for fun and seeing peoples expressions and such.

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!