has anyone ever gone to fpscheats??? and can they be trusted?? i was thinking about buying one of the hack thingys from there but wasn't sure how good it was and stuff. please don't say "hacking is for noobs" or something because i just want to test it out and see for myself how well it works. but i just wanted to know how well the site is and if it can be trusted.

and people already say "you ruin the fun in games" why?? because i try it out once?? because my friends on the game want to see me with it? i'm not ruining the fun in games. i'm just testing it out. so go ahead and say what you want but i'm just asking about the site.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

• 2 weeks later...

Cheating is for homos

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

Bullshit. If you just wanted to test it out you could use a free cheat.

Besides, what's there to test? You get see-through walls and the game aims for you. Whoop dee doo. Go on youtube if you want to see what a cheat looks like...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Bullshit. If you just wanted to test it out you could use a free cheat.

Besides, what's there to test? You get see-through walls and the game aims for you. Whoop dee doo. Go on youtube if you want to see what a cheat looks like...

well, i've tried and they always patch them before i even try it. and i wanted to test to see if the cheats hold up to what they say they do. thank you for your opinion. :good:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived