The Big Oki Posted April 16, 2009 Author Report Posted April 16, 2009 Hi there, man, that show is small now. Not compareable to Sinsheim! I think it will flop, but do my best... I guess there will be not much demos from me. The roof looks not very strong lol Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
xanderin Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 Hi there, man, that show is small now. Not compareable to Sinsheim! I think it will flop, but do my best... I guess there will be not much demos from me. The roof looks not very strong lol That sucks Oki! I had big plans and friends to come see your vehicle and I just found out today I have to go to Graf tomorrow...... I wont be back until May.... My weekend and month is ruined unfortunately. I even have to miss my sons 2nd birthday. I hope your weekend goes better than mine!
The Big Oki Posted April 30, 2009 Author Report Posted April 30, 2009 Show is over. Was ok for dealers and distributors, but a little lame for visitors. I did my best and had fun and success. There was already another tuning show last weekend what had 85 competitors to handle for me and my judge team. Next weekend another 2 shows and the whole may is busy. Thats why I dont have much time to write here. Sorry for that. But some videos popped up at youtube about me, nothing special, but at least something lol. Also the ZAPCO distribution takes a lot of time, money and nerves at the moment : Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
jmanjr82 Posted May 15, 2009 Report Posted May 15, 2009 I like the tweeter housings...they look like they came factory!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.