What Does These Features Do On My Headunit?

well i got a pioneer premire dehp 860mp oldschool shyt, and i was playin around with some settings and was wondering wtf does anl or somethin that goes from high, to midhigh, mid, mid low, low? and what does 24bit berbrown do?

this is my headunit http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...yers/DEH-P860MP

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

someone delete that other post sry bout that, and how do i set it to "pro mode"?

nvm found pdf on it

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/i...0DEH-P860MP.pdf

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

this thing ASL (automatic sound levelizer) wth does it do?

ya im lookin at the manual on pioneers website, mine didn't come with one, i got it from a friend and he didn't have it so im doin the best i can, sence i got 8's in the back, and 6&1/2 coax on top of box, and 6&1/2 comps in front can i run it 3way? does high play only play tweet freq's or like 120htz up, and mid does like 120-65htz and low 65-50? or somethin like that? this thing has so many damn features i dont kno what the hell to do with it, but im almost gettin there, all i can say is it jams like a mutha fuka with 6.5v preouts lol

this is cool i can run fully active if i wanted to, i might try this shit sometime, i can set the freq's of each preout, cool

would i have to just run tweets off the high output if i did this? i want mids n highs off a diff channel from midbass tho, or should i keep it 3way preouts, front, rear, subs? vs high, mid, low?

well it said it "up's the volume if outside noise is to loud" so do i set it to high then? lol this headunit can do everything ecept distplay the full name of a song on my ipod :(

love to help but ur avatar is distracting as fuck

n x2 on manual

X2 :spiteful:

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors