Sonic Electronix

i have a older pair of monster cable rca's but it has one of the ends one one side come off, would it be hard to fix these? and where would i get the part?

ur gonna have to show a pic or elaborate cause ur wording is confusing

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

Some monster ends casing unscrews from the post. It yours does then you can re solder the end back on.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i'll see if i can dig em out tomarrow, i dont think mine have screws. the end that broke off is just the tip of one of the connectors just came off perfectly where you would hold it to push it in the amp or stereo the brass male end came off , hard to explain i'll see if i can find them tomarrow, this was just an idea

Archived