01xtreme Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 Well, I was leaving campus after class, and cranked my shit for 5 seconds at most, and apparently I chose the wrong 5 seconds, cause I got pulled over. Once I was pulled over, the cop asked me and my buddy to step out of the car. Then he yelled at me telling me to keep my hands out of my pockets...I had one hand in my pocket to put my keys back in there. Then he asks me why I dont have a rear-view member, and I told him, it fell off a couple weeks ago and because of my hectic schedule with school I keep forgetting to put it back on. (Ticket number 1). He asks me why he always hears me jamming my stereo on campus and I tell him I never turn my stereo up on campus (Ticket number 2). Then He tells me that my back tint is way too dark and it poses a threat to all police officers (Ticket number 3). I understand why I got my tickets, and deserve them, but he was such a douchebag about it. Im not bitching about my tickets, im bitching about him threatening to take me to jail for not obeying an order from the police, because I forgot while I was standing outside of my truck for 45 minutes. He said he would like to put both me and my buddy in cuffs, and impound my truck becuase he "hates kids who act like us, and the cars we drive". I was like, dude WTF?! So now I have to pay 3 96 dollar tickets, but my mom, and my buddy both said I should file a formal complaint saying he harassed us, as what he made us do was uncalled for. He also searched my vehicle. He said you dont have to consent, but I strongly recommend you do. I told him, "Dude, do whatever the fuck you want...you're the one with a gun" and sat on the hood of his cruiser. I was pissed, but bit my tongue to keep him from giving me any other tickets, or taking me to jail. Im not one to say fuck the police, as most of them are cool, but I can say fuck this cop...he's a fucking asshat would shouldn't be on the force, or in any position of authority. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Stephen Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 Go for it, some cops think they can get away with anything. they are not above the law...... you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
wildbeast15 Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 best thing to do is file a complaint... its a pain in the butt but it is worth it... a couple of months ago they were looking for a white explorer for drugs and what not... and my girlfriend lives above a bar that frequently sells drugs... so i am parked outside of the bar because i am upstairs getting a little fun time...... i look outside to see a police dog on top of my car so i freak out and call my uncle(used to be a lt for that force now hes the cheif of a town not to far away) and scream what the fuck is captain williams doing having his fucking partner climb ontop of my fucking car... well im told to go downstairs... and no more then 15 seconds in he slapps the cuffs on me and questions me... as he is doing that my uncle pulls up takes the cuffs off me and then they question me further... right as i say get that fucking dog off my car because right now your paying for a new paint job the white explorer they are looking for drives by (i drove a 02 this was a 08) lets say i was pissed and he got demoted.... (cheif wiggam loves me The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
01xtreme Posted April 16, 2009 Author Report Posted April 16, 2009 as of right now, Im kind of unsure abotu the tint ticket. He pulled me over cause my back window was "too dark" but he rolled my front window up (driving with it down) and metered that. I always thought if the windows were down they couldn't roll them up. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
wildbeast15 Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 as far as i know they cant... they cannot touch anything in your car(i.e turn anything on ect) The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
LoudBlazer Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 You sir had a run in with a dickhead. Might of been a bad day for him or he is a 24/7 prick with a badge. All you can do is take it to court and if that doesnt work out pay the fines and keep bumpin the system 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
01xtreme Posted April 16, 2009 Author Report Posted April 16, 2009 as far as i know they cant... they cannot touch anything in your car(i.e turn anything on ect) well, he turned on my car, adn rolled up my window. He told me to keep my back turned while he was doing it...Im starting to think maybe it would be worth taking him to court. Im going to have to talk to my buddy's dad. He's a lawyer. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
juanharu Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 Well, I was leaving campus after class, and cranked my shit for 5 seconds at most, and apparently I chose the wrong 5 seconds, cause I got pulled over. Once I was pulled over, the cop asked me and my buddy to step out of the car. Then he yelled at me telling me to keep my hands out of my pockets...I had one hand in my pocket to put my keys back in there. Then he asks me why I dont have a rear-view member, and I told him, it fell off a couple weeks ago and because of my hectic schedule with school I keep forgetting to put it back on. (Ticket number 1). He asks me why he always hears me jamming my stereo on campus and I tell him I never turn my stereo up on campus (Ticket number 2). Then He tells me that my back tint is way too dark and it poses a threat to all police officers (Ticket number 3). I understand why I got my tickets, and deserve them, but he was such a douchebag about it. Im not bitching about my tickets, im bitching about him threatening to take me to jail for not obeying an order from the police, because I forgot while I was standing outside of my truck for 45 minutes. He said he would like to put both me and my buddy in cuffs, and impound my truck becuase he "hates kids who act like us, and the cars we drive". I was like, dude WTF?! So now I have to pay 3 96 dollar tickets, but my mom, and my buddy both said I should file a formal complaint saying he harassed us, as what he made us do was uncalled for. He also searched my vehicle. He said you dont have to consent, but I strongly recommend you do. I told him, "Dude, do whatever the fuck you want...you're the one with a gun" and sat on the hood of his cruiser. I was pissed, but bit my tongue to keep him from giving me any other tickets, or taking me to jail. Im not one to say fuck the police, as most of them are cool, but I can say fuck this cop...he's a fucking asshat would shouldn't be on the force, or in any position of authority. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvD5SM_uI4little ice t? please make your sig smaller james
wildbeast15 Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 well, he turned on my car, adn rolled up my window. He told me to keep my back turned while he was doing it...Im starting to think maybe it would be worth taking him to court. Im going to have to talk to my buddy's dad. He's a lawyer.thats against code.... they cannot turn vehicles on incase of safty... not knowing something is hidden ect... bomb could blow the engine and then the officer is liable... The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
Joeskey Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 Some times ur going to run into these types of assholes, i've been pulled over a couple times, every time the cop was cool and not a ass, there was 1 cop who must have been having a bad day or something, and felt the need to bitch about everything on my cruiser, he complained about the lights by my pedals>? wtf r u serious? "never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast" "its time has come for those who are different to stand united"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.