Rule #1, Dont Bump Your Shit Right By A Dui Checkpoint (pulled Over - Pics)

<--------- Waiting on pics!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

so is the hoopty project gonna get done now or does he still have it on "hold"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Pics of luckiest man on earF gettin' a noise violation!!! Pics! :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yeah you had a close call Steve!

So im up at the local cruz spot and I hear someone slammin harder then me. I was like WTF and look over and see Steve pulling in. He didn’t see my X among the sea of custom cars so he rolled by slammin. So a few minutes later I text him and he says he has been pulled over. I laugh and say I should go take a pic with my camera. Brian Nyman (Civicman) says lets go, ill drive. So we smash over to take a look. Hopped out and took a few pix. It was funny as fawk. Steve drives by slammin RIGHT next to a DUI check point and probably 30 cops. There were trees in the parking lot so it made it a bit hard to see the cops though. Funny stuff mayne!

Posted Image

Posted Image

After we pulled up and I was walking around taking pix I think the cops thought something was going down so another cop pulled up along with a motorcycle cop

Posted Image

Edited by spl explorer

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

on my way home from Chickens........sippin on OJ and Dom.....not drunk but definitly worth "taking a second look" at LOL - thought i would roll thru the spot........didnt recognize anyone so i said fuck it and let loose on some slumpulations....oh turn the corner and "oh hi, officer(s) (x30) and your zero tolerence DUI checkpoint"......oh damn.

so im gettin a ticket and tryin not to blow my stank breath (again, NOT drunk but slightly stinky).......and here comes Dusty and Nyman.........lets take some pics of steve gettin a ticket.

they got it. Cops laughed and cut me loose with a noise violation (granted i was IN A PRIVATE PARKING LOT AT LOWES). I wasnt fittin' to argue. Had to bail.

pics on the way im SURE of it......LOL.

close call, ill take the noise violation. No way i woulda blown a .8 or higher (i dont think) but im SURE i woulda had to "do the dance" if they smelt my funk bref. Bring on the pic Dusty (aka spl explorer) :D

you no that shit was funny steave glad u got to go home wheres the pics dusty we was bass racing useing the cops db metter steave won lol Edited by civicman

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman