Fi Customer Service

So I ordered my 2 Fi BTL 18"s Dual 2 Ohm with fully loaded options on 4/3/09 it is now the 18th.... So I figured I would contact Fi to see what was going on to see as why the subs were taking so long to be built (They bill the shipping shortly after the subs are ordered then the information is updated on UPS tracking when the subs are actually shipped.) so seeing as they were not shipped yet I shot an e-mail to them. So not even 5 hours later I receive this reply!

Your subs were finsihed today, but we are waiting on delivery of the back ordered rubber magnet boots from our vendor. They have a UPS delivery date of Tuesday on our AM drop off. We will get them on the subs and out on our PM pick up. If you let me know your shirt size I will get a couple of them out to you for your patience.

Thanks,

Nicole

Fi Car Audio

In my opinion this is great Customer Service whereas it was out of their control not having the rubber magnet boots in stock, yet they still will accomodate me for my time waiting. All I expected was some information regarding my subs and I get some free shirts! Awesome Customer Service just thought I'd give a heads up to those looking into Fi!

Now I can't wait to get the subs and thump them hard!

I ordered my BTLs seperately. One came with the boot, one didn't. I like the way they look with the boot better. They are loud as hell. :hairtrick:

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just another note on this. I had a little *ahem* incident with my 15" Q last week. I e-mailed Scott about it and he replied within the hour.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 1 month later...