ide rather take goose... i mean its good for the price like the cherry flavor with sprite and grenadine

makes a great shirley temple!

EFFEN VODKA is bomb! its black cherry... but expensive like 45-50 a bottle like kettle one or goose

you ever try rain vodka? it's like a patron and vodka flavor very odd.

you ever try rain vodka? it's like a patron and vodka flavor very odd.

rain vodka is fucking horrible. some co-workers recommended it so i bought a bottle last year. worst "high quality" vodka ever

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

goose is damn good. absolut and 3 olives is good too. but usually i go through so much of it :D that i only get the good stuff on occasion. usually i get smirnoff black cherry. black cherry is the shit. mix it with vault/mt dew/mellow yellow. mm mm good

3 olive cherry in coke=awesome, and will get you gone, and every girl will be trying to get some off you (which is good and bad...)

to this day, my favorite vodka is poland spring...apparantly they make dirt cheap ($1.98 a flask) plastic bottle vodka thats like 8 times distilled and filtered, its great getting drunk for pocket change and its really not bad at all, nowhere near as bad as crystal palace or georgi or nikolai

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i personally dont like it. i think its feminine bc where i live only girls drink it. nothing against you guys. i like rum myself. but girls around here like cirok(SP?) and absolut

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

My parents got me drinking Three Olives and Skyy... never really been a big goose fan. If it's summer time and you're looking to just get straight fucked off vodka smirnoff 100proof and cranberry.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000