Chuck Iced?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chuck Liddell retire?

• Yes, he is washed up
    • No, he just needs to get his shit together!
    • No, he could still kick Titos ass!
    • No, I enjoy watching him get knocked out!

I'm offshore right now @ work. I guess I'll have to download it when I get home. Updates would be awesome though!

Edited by jsmoke222000

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

yeah, I found a live round by round blog on mmajunkie.com.

FUCK EM' UP CHUCK!!!

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

guess not chuck. :)

they are saying that if he didn't win this fight he wont ringht again.

he lost no what

Edited by BAGGEDBIRDS.com

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

CHUCK LIDDELL VS. MAURICIO "SHOGUN" RUA

Round 1 - Not since Rich Franklin fought in Cincinnati have I heard a crowd so in favor of a fighter; Chuck Liddell is a hero here north of the border. Most of the soldout crowd remains standing, and we're underway with the night's co-main evet. Liddell with an early inside leg kick. The fighters dance, and Rua backs away from a right. Rua goes with a head kick and misses but partially connects on a left-right combo. Rua gets through an overhand right, but Liddell starts countering and landing with frequency. Rua wisely retreats and regroups. Back to the center of the cage, Rua lands a right. The fighters again trade with nothing landing solidly. Rua lands an overhand right. Rua shoots, grabs Liddell around the waste, and drags Liddell to the mat. Liddell stands, and Rua locks on a leg lock. Liddell patiently squirms free and gets back to his feet. Liddell lands a few punches, eats a counter right, fends off a takedown and then goes back to the center of the cage. Liddell ducks under a punch and takes Rua to the mat, but he quickly decides to stand and let Rua up. Rua catches and drops Liddell. He follows him to the mat and pops him with hammerfists until the referee jumps in and stops the fight.

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua def. Chuck Liddell via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 4:28.

dj2q.jpg

Eliot Marshall def. Vinicius Magalhaes via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27).

T.J. Grant def. Ryo Chonan via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28).

Mark Bocek def. David Bielkheden via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 4:57.

Ed Herman def. David Loiseau via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27).

Nate Quarry def. Jason MacDonald via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 2:27.

Denis Kang def. Xavier Foupa-Pokam via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

Luiz Cane def. Steve Cantwell via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27).

Cheick Kongo def. Antoni Hardonk via TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 2:29

Krzysztof Soszynski def. Brian Stann via submission (kimura) - Round 1, 3:53.

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua def. Chuck Liddell via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 4:28.

dj2q.jpg

Sam Stout def. Matt Wiman via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).

dj2q.jpg

Link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dubtv0

Dunno about lag time.

Dern. It froze on me.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

dj2q.jpg