damn bro that sucks!!

There will always be haters, just look at the positive things in life, because somewhere somebody has it about 10x worse than any of us on this site....

Im 20 and have been thru 2 car accidents already, got my license taken, and i live out in the middle of bumfuck with nobody to talk to and definitely get no play with the ladies :(

But stay strong mane :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I feel you on the friends part. Hence why I only chill with my GF and 1 person i've been cool with since i was 5. All my other friends try fuckin my girl and shit.... Life/People are fucked up.

I hear that man, friends are only friends when they need shit. I don't do shit for anyone, and I don't rely on anyone to do anything for me. If I do help someone its either a little old lady on the side of the road/crossing the street/etc, or I get paid..... nothing free.

keep your head up man really some shit is fucked up in this world, im only 16 and iv seen 2 of my friends get stabbed bleedin all over me... of course i had to snap a couple of pictures ahaha

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

keep your head up man really some shit is fucked up in this world, im only 16 and iv seen 2 of my friends get stabbed bleedin all over me... of course i had to snap a couple of pictures ahaha

Said pics or it never happened.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

shanked.jpg numero uno, happend at a party this is more of a slash then a cut happend during a fight

n732305034_2961999_2246.jpg numbero two, happened around 12 at night last summer walkin through a park, theres 2 stab wounds one on top and and one lower down. u can only see half of it

Edited by tudski

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

is that you tudski?

no sir, my friends while i was with them the bottom one was tooken like 2 mins after while we were walkin to the hospital(no need for ambulance and all ahaha) first one was of a different friend while we were waiting to get it stiched up(kinda looks like a fucked up :01nocomment8so: )

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

God damn man. I understand the first one at the party but why did your friend get shanked walkin through the park?

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg