New Box For My Bedroom (1 18, 25" X 20" X 30")

Alright, so I have been working out a deal recently to sell off my sound deadener so I could buy my first 18.

great news is, theres a box with a shipping label in my room thats going to somebody who bought me a sub.

so, I started building my box since the order number was valid (when I know its coming I start).

to start off, I sold my old 8" sony sub for 20$, and just sold my spare bedroom TV for 20$, and sold off my crappy speaker wire that I had spare (keeping my 8ga wire for my box of course, just got rid of like 100 ft of mixed gauges) for 10$.

So I bought 1 sheet of MDF 75 (49x96) and cut it into 4 equal strips, then put a 17" diameter hole in one of the 4 boards.

This big box is going in my bedroom right under my computer desk, with of course my computer being relocated to above the desk.

I suppose I'll post a picture of 2 of the 4 sheets, 1 of the 3 uncut boards, and the single cut board.

I'm gonna have to cut the boards again to make them all equal.

pics will be up in maybe an hour or 2. (definitely tonight)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

do you have no clue what a magnet that size does to a computer screen?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

no shyt, im still amazed that when ppl put monitors nere subs in the back of cars they dont turn all kinds of diff colors or just stop workin, now comp monitors have "daugis" that sends a magnetic current through the pixles to put em back in place, cause i messed up n put a non shealded speaker nere my monitor n i hit that and it fixed it, but tvs i kno of dont have that, n long term interference with that big of a magnet might mess somethin up really bad, plust when u put power to it it becomes a pritty strong electromagnet, so ied be carefull on how u do this, and cant u line the inside of the box with aluminum foil or somethin to block magnetic waves, or put a nother magnet on backside of sub magnet to counter act the poles kinda like they do in shealded speakers?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Its 2 LCDs, its not gonna fuck with it that much, anyways, next post is pics.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted Image

Posted Image

The black guitar is my Epiphone les paul btw.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

do you have no clue what a magnet that size does to a computer screen?

I didnt have any problems when I had my kicker CVR 15 under there, and no problems when I had my 2 MTX 10s under there, and that was with my Viewsonic 17GS and Dell E773s monitors, Degauss ftw.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

who uses crt/tubes anymore? they dont even make them afaik, i havnt seen a tube tv in a store in forever, let alone a crt computer monitor

u can buy 22inch 1080p lcd computer screens for 180bux nowadays, with <10ms refresh rates and 120hz capabilities

but on topic, finish that and get a better camera! you using a webcam for that or something? looks like those .9megapixel digis from back in the early 90's

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

its a CT6840 - Webcam III creative, yea, early usb webcam FTL

hense why I took a picture of the board in my room :D

(my good cam got stolen)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

that sucks

have a cameraphone or something? these little 1.3mp ones on phones nowadays are better than that imo

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived