Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2000 Chevy Silverado


Belvy83

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys i got a question. I have a 2000 silverado ext. cab. I wanna put 2 fi bl 12" woofers in this box http://www.subthump.com/ctbultra.htm you think that will be alright or should i only use 1 sub for more space and port the box somehow. will it even sound good with 2?

2000 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Kenwood Excelon X-692 Head Unit

Kenwood Excelon KAC-X20 Amp Wire to Alpine Type R 12" 2ohm

Infinity Kappa 6.5" and 3" pushed by rockfored 400.i? or something? I'll look later. Its 2 amps in 1

Posted
Nice SQ, Down firing sounds really good

so you think ill be alright

2000 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Kenwood Excelon X-692 Head Unit

Kenwood Excelon KAC-X20 Amp Wire to Alpine Type R 12" 2ohm

Infinity Kappa 6.5" and 3" pushed by rockfored 400.i? or something? I'll look later. Its 2 amps in 1

Posted

Just make sure with the excursion on those subs they don't beat into the floor of the truck.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...