sodfamily Posted April 20, 2009 Report Posted April 20, 2009 It is possible to wire up 2 D1 subs to show a 1ohm load correct. I have looked around and haven't found anything yet. I was thinking it should be something like. The positive's of coil 1 on both and negative of coil 2 on both go out to the amps and negative of the coil 1 will get wired to the positives of the coil 2. I hope that made sense. :crazy: Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
wetapoo Posted April 20, 2009 Report Posted April 20, 2009 It is possible to wire up 2 D1 subs to show a 1ohm load correct. I have looked around and haven't found anything yet. I was thinking it should be something like. The positive's of coil 1 on both and negative of coil 2 on both go out to the amps and negative of the coil 1 will get wired to the positives of the coil 2. I hope that made sense. :crazy: yea i just check all the audio websites like rockford, jl, so on. heres a link though http://mobile.jlaudio.com/support_pages.php?page_id=161
Team_DC-Derrick Posted April 20, 2009 Report Posted April 20, 2009 website for wiring diagrams is http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...sp?Q=2&I=12 The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
sodfamily Posted April 20, 2009 Author Report Posted April 20, 2009 Thanks guys..... Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
Team_DC-Derrick Posted April 20, 2009 Report Posted April 20, 2009 No prob bro ! The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.