str8outtaneb Posted April 20, 2009 Report Posted April 20, 2009 i usually have my subs facing towards the dash but if i get anything bigger than a 12 i will have to have them face the other way or take out my back seats so i was curious as to everyones opinions on how they face their subs and the differences between the two fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss
Team_DC-Derrick Posted April 20, 2009 Report Posted April 20, 2009 what kinda car? my car i did subs up port up The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
str8outtaneb Posted April 20, 2009 Author Report Posted April 20, 2009 dodge stratus (sedan) someone told me to take off the back dash type thing but i don't think that is possible fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss
fli_noize Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 Yah it's really going to depend on your car. I have a 2002 Chrysler 300M Special Edition and just yesterday I was messing with my audio so I decided to flip the box around a few different ways to see what was louder. I did it with my seats down.I did woofers facing the dash with the box right up to where the back of the seats would be if they were up. Then I did woofer facing the dash but box all the way to the back of the trunk. Then I turned the box around and did woofers facing trunk with the back of the box against the rear seats and then pushed all the way to the back of my trunk. Woofers facing the dash, with the box pushed all the way back was the loudest. In MY car. I don't think there's really any way to know without trying it. Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 yeah, man its a delicate situation... lol you need to find out whats good w/ you car. trial and error for the loss CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
str8outtaneb Posted April 23, 2009 Author Report Posted April 23, 2009 thats what i figured but hey i figured someone may know thanks everybody fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.