Holy massive box!

nice idea putting the batteries were the rear pockets were, but my not where the spare is, i mean its almost iinaccessable

yeah, it's like it (this car) was made for this system because the batteries fit unbelievably perfect in that little section when i took those storage compartments out and then the box was pretty much as big as we could possibly build it (so that we could take it in and out and not have to build it inside the car). But it does pound like crazy and my roof has some major flexxxxxxx. Hit's the low's like no body's business. Young buck-shawty wanna ride and Young Jeezy-Welcome Back, i played that today and it was thumpin harder than ever. On the other hand, i have 3 1/2" polished stainless steel diamond plate, for those of you who know what that is, being made right now into letters i am going to be screwing into the top of the box at the top of the flames saying GOT SPL?" I need to hit up the local accurate decibel meter at a car audio store or something around here. I'll put up some vids soon. Oh yeah and HHR Ed, holy moses does that rear window wiper beat!

smd3.png

yeah, it's like it (this car) was made for this system because the batteries fit unbelievably perfect in that little section when i took those storage compartments out and then the box was pretty much as big as we could possibly build it (so that we could take it in and out and not have to build it inside the car). But it does pound like crazy and my roof has some major flexxxxxxx. Hit's the low's like no body's business. Young buck-shawty wanna ride and Young Jeezy-Welcome Back, i played that today and it was thumpin harder than ever. On the other hand, i have 3 1/2" polished stainless steel diamond plate, for those of you who know what that is, being made right now into letters i am going to be screwing into the top of the box at the top of the flames saying GOT SPL?" I need to hit up the local accurate decibel meter at a car audio store or something around here. I'll put up some vids soon. Oh yeah and HHR Ed, holy moses does that rear window wiper beat!

No shhhiitt its fuckin annoying as hell... but nice build anyway.. im hopin to rebuild mine this summer by adding another 18.. but i put my batteries in the tire well and made a lil rack for em and they sit cozy in there.. but yea HHRs are pretty damn easy to get loud. Oh and that back light in the ceiling is annoying as hell too.. mine broke so had to rip it out :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

No shhhiitt its fuckin annoying as hell... but nice build anyway.. im hopin to rebuild mine this summer by adding another 18.. but i put my batteries in the tire well and made a lil rack for em and they sit cozy in there.. but yea HHRs are pretty damn easy to get loud. Oh and that back light in the ceiling is annoying as hell too.. mine broke so had to rip it out :D

yeah im proud of the box. like i said though, i still got diamond plate letters to screw into the back of the box and i still need to put on 2 more quick disconnects so that i can take the batteries out when i need more room for cargo.

smd3.png