There is a bunch of haters here hating on kobe to all the haters JUST SIT DOWN AND RELAX AND DRINK SOME HATER-RADE YOU WASTED TO MUCH ENERGY JUST HATING !!!!!

What are you talking about I said kobe is a great player. He just isnt the best player of all time.

You might wanna turn the caps lock off and chill a little or you wont be here for long

someones takin it in the booooty.....

u shouldnt of said fuck kobe its u that shouldnt be here if anything...

BTW this is just sports talk for shits and gigs...

oh an whats ur fav team? i hope they made it to the play offs cuz if not get ready for clowange

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

BTW this is just sports talk for shits and gigs...

For real, thats why I don't like another 14yr olds Kobes Anthem. Bryant shot 5-24 today. Lakers is probably the most talented team out there with the best bench, but them kids acting like its all Kobe

U laker fans are bitter cuz d.williams lite the lakers up...

The last shot has everything to do with it it's called a clutch factor... Tonto

I'm telling u Tio James is better than Kobe just look at the stars from last night Kobe only mad 5 shots...

The only reason there winning is cuz of there bench...

Someone on here said that once shaq left everything was messed up and it was... (and that's true)

U guys need to realize Kobe isn't as great as u guys think he is...

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

U laker fans are bitter cuz d.williams lite the lakers up...

The last shot has everything to do with it it's called a clutch factor... Tonto

I'm telling u Tio James is better than Kobe just look at the stars from last night Kobe only mad 5 shots...

The only reason there winning is cuz of there bench...

Someone on here said that once shaq left everything was messed up and it was... (and that's true)

U guys need to realize Kobe isn't as great as u guys think he is...

shut up max! u dont know anything. they call him the games best closer for a reason. Cuz he 7 times out off ten he makes that shot. So clutch factor? he is todays mr clutch. you dont watch the lakers enough to talk! so STFU

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Archived