monoxide Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 ok i just got a new tv and my speakers are all stock and it sounds decent but i want it to sound like your in the movie like a house surround sound would. does any one got any good speaker and amp recommendations? i like how chickens caddy sounds in one of steves videos. but he has his running off the t15k i think and i cant afford that. any one got any suggestions?
jsmoke222000 Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I've got 3 sets of Rockford T162C's for sale. It really just depends on how much you want to spend. I like the coax i have in my truck but components are nice too. Jared Nixon A.K.A. Jsmoke My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com Add me as a friend: Myspace Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel) ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Forevrbumpn Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I have all kinds of stuff, alot of Vifa mids, and tweets, I have about 50- Vifa tweeters, about 4- 5.5" mids, and 4- 6.5" mids and alot of other random Vifa mids ranging from 4.5" - 6.5" maybe 15 total Vifa mids- 54 or so tweeters I have 2 sets of car audio component sets as well I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
monoxide Posted April 21, 2009 Author Report Posted April 21, 2009 I've got 3 sets of Rockford T162C's for sale. It really just depends on how much you want to spend. I like the coax i have in my truck but components are nice too. i dont want to spend alot really. how much u lookin to get for yours?
jmanjr82 Posted May 15, 2009 Report Posted May 15, 2009 mb quart makes some budget priced comp sets and they sound very clean for the price with a low powered amp on them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.