Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That guy should be wearing a shirt (white dude behind you in the water).

Good ole Lackland. Hope your stay was nice. hahaha

Whats your AFSC? I was lucky and was in Satellite Operations and went to Tech School in Vandenberg AFB in Cali. haha rough life.

Good luck mang

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

I am sorry but I am laughing my ass off at the MURSE!!!! aka man purse.............why in the hell don't they have you guys carry back packs like the rest of us?

That and the dark blue DI hat with ginormous strap..............Damn chairforce.

LOL J/P gotta give ya some inter-service bullshit ya know.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...