Sonic Electronix

???

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

???

i first used dynamat, stuff is crazzy sticky and works well no regrets at all , i also used fatmat and i must say it was a huge waste of $...it worked well on the floor and doors however whenever it got above 80 deg. out the adhesive didnt work and it kept falling off, i finally got sick of it n took it out. I heard Hushmat was a good company buy i have never used it

i first used dynamat, stuff is crazzy sticky and works well no regrets at all , i also used fatmat and i must say it was a huge waste of $...it worked well on the floor and doors however whenever it got above 80 deg. out the adhesive didnt work and it kept falling off, i finally got sick of it n took it out. I heard Hushmat was a good company buy i have never used it

i live in phoenix and its gets crazy hot i was plannin on gettng da fatmat extreme in 2 weeks so not recomended???

My first layer was Dynamat all over, then bought a shitload of Hushmat and covered everything again. I can't get my car to flex. It just breaks now. :lol:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i live in phoenix and its gets crazy hot i was plannin on gettng da fatmat extreme in 2 weeks so not recomended???

If your going to put it on the roof, save yourself a headache and dont use..if your using on the doors and floor it works well. Me and my friend baught a bulk pack of it and the same happend to the both of us..our head liner was sagging 2 inches b/c it fell off the roof n was just sitting ontop of the head liner.

If your going to put it on the roof, save yourself a headache and dont use..if your using on the doors and floor it works well. Me and my friend baught a bulk pack of it and the same happend to the both of us..our head liner was sagging 2 inches b/c it fell off the roof n was just sitting ontop of the head liner.

daaaammmm

I have installed 2 rolls of Raammat BXT60 (over 120sqft) and I'll never touch another deadener again besides this one....talk about sticky.....once its on there its on....to get it off I hope you have a putty knife a heat gun some gloves and possibly vice grips....seriously.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

You weren't using good stuff then. I have two layers on my roof, then drove around for a couple months with no headliner and it never came off.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/