My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

looks amazing man, love the spot for the batts, and i love all the random kids and shit 8) what did you put on your new box, it looks sexy as hell! just bed liner?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

This thing was loud at that show! Would love to get to hear it again and get to sit in it. I may see you at the competition at richmond motorsports park if I can make it down there.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

looks awesome nice job

Thanks bro

Looks great, whatare the dimensions on that box

outside dimensions are 48w x 21t? x 55d

there's a couple ways, first try a vaccuum, put it over the dust cap and hopefully it will pull it out. the other way, and I've had to use this for smaller caps, is find a really thin and sharp sewing needle, then bend it 3/4 of the way down in sort of an L shape and then pierce the dustcap where it's dented and pull up. If you're lucky it works pretty well and doesn't really leave a visible mark.

I was told to try a vacuum but i am scared it might rip the cap off. I have thought about doing what you suggest with a needle, thanks.

looks amazing man, love the spot for the batts, and i love all the random kids and shit 8) what did you put on your new box, it looks sexy as hell! just bed liner?

lol, those are all my kids. Line-X on this box too. the shit is nice!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

This thing was loud at that show! Would love to get to hear it again and get to sit in it. I may see you at the competition at richmond motorsports park if I can make it down there.

You mean Dinwiddie Motorsports Park....or is there one in Richmond that I dont know about.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Shit looks amazing! Love the Team Deadly Hertz items! And also I read your post about the dust cap on the pillar speakers, you could try taking a little rod and putting something sticky on the rod and pull the dust cap back out.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

You mean Dinwiddie Motorsports Park....or is there one in Richmond that I dont know about.

It's the same place. It's Dinwiddie Motorsports, Richmond Motorsports, Virginia Motorsports. All interchangable names.

Anyway, what's this about a competition down there? I may have to check it out, depending on when it is.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I'm pretty sure it's the same place.

It's the same place. It's Dinwiddie Motorsports, Richmond Motorsports, Virginia Motorsports. All interchangable names.

Anyway, what's this about a competition down there? I may have to check it out, depending on when it is.

Yeah I thought so, because if you google richmond, or dinwiddie it just comes up with Virginia Motorsports, and that is also what it says on my Pinks All Out tickets. And yeah, there is a competition/show down there, here's the link.

Clicky

I'm pretty sure this is the same one that me and punkyou007 were talking about the other day, if not, he will correct me.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yeah, I got your Facebook chat message, but by the time I noticed it, you were offline already.

And he PMed me about, and I realized that I'm actually leaving to go down toe Nags Head on the 10th, possibly the 9th, so I won't be able to make it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

a3d4478a.jpg

shocker kid FTMFW :lol:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived