lazeris Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 Here is the room I have set aside for the box. I can possibly go bigger. But, if possible, would like to not go bigger. 23 inches high 20 inches deep 38 inches wide I want subs up and the port up. I would like to use a slot port. Tunning could be at whatever would work best with the dimensions given. Anywhere between 30hz to 40hz would be fine with me. I dont know what my cabin peaks at but I have had two setups, one 18 tuned to 32 and two tens, not sure on tunning, Both setups peaked at between 40 to 45 hz. I will be using a US Amps AX3200DE to power them. This will be in a small SUV, 07' Honda CR-V.
lazeris Posted April 23, 2009 Author Report Posted April 23, 2009 Any input would be appreciated. I would like to try and start this build this weekend.
AI James Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 i can for a small fee, lemmek now if interested per pm, if not GL on the box.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.