Team Nemesis-DJ Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 and no they had PAP build it for them. Then they didn't have a patent so PAP stole it. oh and a generic dd huh lets set it beside a z and see how it compares Just a fyi ...the neo subs dont need to be that big ...
Lord Baccus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Report Posted April 24, 2009 Keep it civil guys seems the weak minded ones have NO Valid Arguement so they resort to personal attacks... like i said put a Tommy Hillfigure logo on a Sub and everyone would Claim it's the best sub ever built
Kicker Guy Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 Sigmund Freud said : the 1st thing out of your mouth is usually whats on your mind !!! seems you like [email protected] right... You accuse others of jumping on brand bandwagons and yet all I ever see out of you is PAP is the best. Doesn't make much sense does it. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
korey_hofer Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 Just a fyi ...the neo subs dont need to be that big ...I was talking performance I should have clarified don't make me drive down and take all that equipment you got sitting ) previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Lord Baccus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Report Posted April 24, 2009 Just a fyi ...the neo subs dont need to be that big ... FYI Neo subs get weak after a few Burps and having them re-Zapppppppped can be expencive
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 FYI Neo subs get weak after a few Burps and having them re-Zapppppppped can be expenciveI know a few things about subs ......ill leave this thread alone http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
korey_hofer Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 seems the weak minded ones have NO Valid Arguement so they resort to personal attacks... like i said put a Tommy Hillfigure logo on a Sub and everyone would Claim it's the best sub ever built why do you not argue the fact that he is marketing it against an outdated 3" coiled sub to make it appear better?That sounds like a valid point. All you do is try to diss DD when because PAP's top sub appears to be larger than DD's out dated #3 sub. previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Lord Baccus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Report Posted April 24, 2009 right... You accuse others of jumping on brand bandwagons and yet all I ever see out of you is PAP is the best. Doesn't make much sense does it. I have tried other companys and there are some good subs out there but pound for pound Vs Price i'll go with Pap every time / they stand behind meand I have never had a Pap sub go bad... P.S. i did not jump you with personal attacks like you did me.
Lord Baccus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Report Posted April 24, 2009 why do you not argue the fact that he is marketing it against an outdated 3" coiled sub to make it appear better? That sounds like a valid point. All you do is try to diss DD when because PAP's top sub appears to be larger than DD's out dated #3 sub. so post up a current pics of a DD 9512
korey_hofer Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 I know a few things about subs ......ill leave this thread alone http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gifwhat do you know http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif jk you use to be louder than me so I'll be nice cause this next build I wanna see previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.