Sonic Electronix

Help With Term-lab Activation

How do I activate this damn meter?

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

run instical and let it find your TL click it, close it open termlab softwear and it should work

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

1. Download Instacal from weburl******* sent from wayne

2. Save / Extract / Install Instacal.

3. Reboot your computer.

4. Attach the Term-LAB Interface box to your computer's USB port.

5. Allow windows to automatically install the required drivers.

6. Select Start / All Programs / Term-LAB / Instacal. Instacal will detect the USB Interface box. Exit Instacal after the detection has been completed.

7. Download the Term-LAB application from the link at the top of this page.

8. Save / Extract / Install the Term-LAB application.

9. Launch Term-LAB

10. Your activation code is ******************(if required).

those are the instructionsI got from wayne after I reregistered it for 100.00 :(

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

where do I get my activation code from on the website?

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

where do I get my activation code from on the website?

well again mine was sent with my update email and all when I reregistered... you got yours used correct?

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I'm not the origional owner of this meter. Could it already be activated? I bought this meter used.

dj2q.jpg

Same here its already registered to someone else you need to call wayne and request a reregistration ($100.00) and he will send you an email with a link and the instructions i posted above and your registration code if needed.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well it is working right now, I guess if it asks for a activation code, I will have to buy one

dj2q.jpg

Archived